Breaking Hotstar X - a major upgraded experience of Disney+ Hotstar

Ohh yes. The Empire is another show that I enjoyed. But this too couldn't take off in popularity. Even after trying several times, I couldn't get any of my friends to watch it. They said they never heard about it. People nowadays prefer to watch stuff that is popular or most talked about. Latest example would be Netflix's Dahmer.
The Empire had the buzz for all the negative reasons. Same happened with Tandav. Tandav worked. The Empire didn't because it's not some fictional story. To convince people to watch. It had to be visually stunning. It wasn't.

i have tested this app this new beta update it looks good but i roll back to stable and lose the beta test because it is not right now sometimes app remove the search icon and another thing is that when u play some movies like doctor strange multiverse of madness and new series jhansi and all the latest movies and series are not playing good just black out the screen and only audio is playing but i have seen in the stat that movies is playing in dolby vision in the stats i don't known may be they are giving it on the android i have the stat but i cant show it to u right now but may be soon u will get the dolby vision as well in android mobile for some supported devices and also i think the player look inspired from the netflix it look similiar with it so thats kind of things i faced

3tINOP3.jpg
maybe coming for all user

3tINOP3.jpg
maybe coming for all user

Hey can you try extract the app? I show you how to do it...

Install ADB on Termux:
Source

Extract the APK:

adb shell pm path in.startv.hostar
adb pull /path/given/for/all/split.apk
adb shell cp /path/given/for/all/split.apk /storage/emulated/0

Install APK: Use SAI Installer and multi select base and split apk.

How u get?
I m also beta user...but no update till now..
Observed there is playstore update for Hotstar(beta)app. After update , it is showing like that (Note: not sure whether it is server side change or refreshed after app is updated).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock