Breaking Hotstar X - a major upgraded experience of Disney+ Hotstar

Officially got the upcoming UI upgradation of Disney+ Hotstar through Play Store update😍. Note that I am a beta user. Finally profile option is arrived.
8SUHW23.jpg
s0k90TC.jpg

As the new UI is in the development stage its not much impressive.
Disney plus tab was removed. No tabs or pages for studios, Hotstar originals, Star channels etc. Series, Movies and Sports are the only categorisation.
App page looks gloomy than older.
Screen lock and navigation of episodes through bottom swipe up while streaming are added.
I do love the Disney+ tab so that the Disney contents are got packaged neatly on one page. I hope atleast they bring back that tab.
App version?
I m also beta user but I m not got after update..

As the new UI is in the development stage its not much impressive.
Disney plus tab was removed. No tabs or pages for studios, Hotstar originals, Star channels etc. Series, Movies and Sports are the only categorisation.
App page looks gloomy than older.
Screen lock and navigation of episodes through bottom swipe up while streaming are added.
I do love the Disney+ tab so that the Disney contents are got packaged neatly on one page. I hope atleast they bring back that tab.

I don't think its indian version..
Hotstar beta officially version is..

5PLXRuC.jpg

Hotstar X sounds like Streaming hub, hope after new upgrade version they will streaming 20th century studios/Hulu original movies without 2 months delay.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock