Discussion Hotstar officially rebranded as Disney+ Hotstar

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 102
  • Views: Views 18,632
Yeah.. for real...
The "Quality Setting" is useless if you are Streaming online.
The only solution is to Download in High Quality and then watch it.
IPL is coming. Let's see if they provide good resolution or Chrome is always there for us.

If I get the VIP Subscription using Supercoins, can I pay the rest amount to upgrade to Premium?
Or is it limited to Card/UPI/Net Banking purchases?
No I too took VIP from supercoins, but when I try to upgrade to Premium, it ask for full amount Rs 999

Hate it😤 there is still bug in app it automatically hide notch area despite disabling notch in settings..anyone else facing this issue

Full HD for android tv and mobile browser. They add whatever resolution they feel like on mobile app. Horrible quality.
And here all this while I was thinking that the problem is with my phone may be because it's got old:ROFLMAO:

FULL HD 1080p available at 4mbps - Ideal bitrate for 1080p streaming is 8-12mbps
Live Sports is just 2.4mbps
How do i get full quality on hotstar .. app is useless in high quality .. any solution plz in chrome ... The option are same no full hd is showing help me

How do i get full quality on hotstar .. app is useless in high quality .. any solution plz in chrome ... The option are same no full hd is showing help me
It wont show as FULL HD per se. Just HIgh Option will automatically select 1080p quality. you can check resolution and bitrate details by going to quality settings --> Video Performance --> See Details

It wont show as FULL HD per se. Just HIgh Option will automatically select 1080p quality. you can check resolution and bitrate details by going to quality settings --> Video Performance --> See Details
I don't have the app anymore. Use to show Full HD on Android TV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock