Discussion Hotstar officially rebranded as Disney+ Hotstar

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 102
  • Views: Views 18,537
PS I preferred the old VIP and Premium logos over "P" and "V".
I agree I also like the old logos better. If they want blend in, change of Premium logo to blue is fine. Only on Disney Plus section its logo is displaying for me, I guess that would be fine without actually calling it Disney+ Hotstar or we can call the section as Disney+ on Hotstar similar to FX on Hulu.

I agree I also like the old logos better. If they want blend in, change of Premium logo to blue is fine. Only on Disney Plus section its logo is displaying for me, I guess that would be fine without actually calling it Disney+ Hotstar or we can call the section as Disney+ on Hotstar similar to FX on Hulu.
Indians are fine with moving on. They will forget Hotstar within a month or two after the rebrand to Disney+.

All happening now are testing only. The declared date of launch is March 29. Current changes aren't enough to meet the standards of Disney+. So many updates will arrive in the upcoming days. UI upgradation, subscription rate, more technical features, launch promos, social media announcements, ads etc..

Possibly due to ipl postponement they would have launched today itself... still firestick is not upgraded with Disney logo... still remains hotstar and all contents has arrived.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock