Seeking Help Home Theater with HDMI Input(s)

CEC is different, I don't understand why it will help in audio output. RT3 model's HDMI port can act as input only if the device connected has ARC. In this case, the TV model doesn't have an ARC port which means it can't send audio out through HDMI, end of story.
Bro, see this, you may know....
j7ObXWz.jpg

I'm using IV300 from 3yrs or more I guess and it's fine.I'm using it with Sony W562D TV

Then, why my ARC not working bro?
Try this steps
(1) Check your TV is HDMI CEC or HDMI ARC supported
(2) Take a HDMI 1.4 or higher version HDMI cable (lower version will NOT work)
(3) Connect one end of cable to HDMI ARC written port in TV, (in a TV only one HDMI port is ARC supported) connect other end to soundbar or home theater HDMI out
(4) Turn on (=enable) 'HDMI CEC' or 'HDMI ARC' in TV settings
(5) Press the input selection button of soundbar or home theater to select HDMI in
Now ARC will work.

By the way, I wanted to change the current HT which is working with an additional decoder to decode HDMI audio into analog 5.1 since it is not working properly only with Tata Sky set top box. Fortunately, had a private conversation with @ramesh sky bro and tried using optical port instead of HDMI and the problem seems solved. So if it continues good, I will not go for new HT.

In case if I am buying a new one, for now, I have decided Sony IV 300 model.

Thanks for all the comments.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock