Seeking Help Home Theater with HDMI Input(s)

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Reaction score
Friends,

Is there any Home Theater (Sony Preferred) with 1 or more HDMI input ports and 1 HDMI output port? I right now have a analog 5.1 home theater and using converters to convert HDMI to analog 5.1. But not completely satisfied with the quality though it is good in quality.

So, please suggest a home theater (between 10K to 20K preferred but not limited to that).

Bro, this is the best model around 30k.

Yamaha 1840 Home Theatre 5.1 (4K, 4-HDMI IN, Dolby Audio) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B071GYCF5D/?tag=dreamdth-21

Couple of members of our forum have bought it recently and using it.

I have seen it for around 27k during Amazon sale days. Sony doesn't have good models, there's only one model IV300, but it has it's limitations in terms of sound quality.

Friends,

Is there any Home Theater (Sony Preferred) with 1 or more HDMI input ports and 1 HDMI output port? I right now have a analog 5.1 home theater and using converters to convert HDMI to analog 5.1. But not completely satisfied with the quality though it is good in quality.

So, please suggest a home theater (between 10K to 20K preferred but not limited to that).

Try Onkyo Home theaters, try with airtel Hd or tatasky hd receiver with hdmin or optical connections experience dolby digital plus effects

Thanks guys.. I already had a look at Yamaha. But price is around 30K that is the only concern.. Have to answer my better half on spending this much for entertainment :)

Sony IV 300 seems good option.. Anyone in our forum is using it?
Many are using it in our forum. But I think, it scores less compared to Yamaha in terms of sound quality. Especially the bass is a bit high that the sound differentiation is dominated by it. May be you can reduce the bass to the lowest to overcome it, I'm not sure.

Many are using it in our forum. But I think, it scores less compared to Yamaha in terms of sound quality. Especially the bass is a bit high that the sound differentiation is dominated by it. May be you can reduce the bass to the lowest to overcome it, I'm not sure.

Thanks for the details bro..

It would be nice if someone using this sharing their experience about this HT.

If you want 20k , choose Sony HT- RT3. Before that your TV must be the Bravia brand. If you have LG TV, it's not sync with the TV. What your TV brand, bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock