Seeking Help Home Theater with HDMI Input(s)

If you want 20k , choose Sony HT- RT3. Before that your TV must be the Bravia brand. If you have LG TV, it's not sync with the TV. What your TV brand, bro.
RT3 doesn't suit his requirement, it only has 1 HDMI ARC port. He needs multiple HDMI inputs and an output too.

RT3 doesn't suit his requirement, it only has 1 HDMI ARC port. He needs multiple HDMI inputs and an output too.
Then, he want to go with, you mentioned 30k. But any Sony brand HT sync with Sony Bravia only. In my new RT 3, rarely it sync with my LG. So I gone with the optical port. I get good quality sound . And it's depends upon the channels, @Siva bro.(Bass)

Yes @ramesh sky bro. It won't suite me.

My TV model is Sony KLV-32-EX330 which is not having ARC feature too. So it is necessary for me to have multiple HDMI inputs in HT itself.

Yes @ramesh sky bro. It won't suite me.

My TV model is Sony KLV-32-EX330 which is not having ARC feature too. So it is necessary for me to have multiple HDMI inputs in HT itself.
yes bro, your TV sync with Sony HT. Sure
Dzr7Iy8.jpg

If you have any friends/relatives in dubai, here there is promotion going in emax,
1099 dirhams = 20,900 rupees.
Yamaha YHT 1840, with speakers (normally AV Receiver will cost more than this without speakers)
All sound options, 4K Video pass through.
Promotion till Jan 10.

See the picture, HDMI CEC there. It work with Sony HT @Siva bro. I little urged in bought of RT 3. In LG it's simplink , and Sony it's Bravia. It's not depend the ARC port.

Last edited:
@ramesh sky bro - I tried using Bravia Sync (HDMI CEC) once with my Sony Blu Ray Player. But till now I don't know the usage of it except controlling the TV. Can you explain a bit more on this? As you already know, my TV has one HDML/MHL port and 1 HDMI port. I have Sony BDP-S490 Blu Ray player. What best I can do with these by using Bravia Sync?

See the picture, HDMI CEC there. It work with Sony HT @Siva bro. I little urged in bought of RT 3. In LG it's simplink , and Sony it's Bravia. It's not depend the ARC port.
CEC is different, I don't understand why it will help in audio output. RT3 model's HDMI port can act as input only if the device connected has ARC. In this case, the TV model doesn't have an ARC port which means it can't send audio out through HDMI, end of story.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock