Hero ISL Season 2022-2023

atkmb lost against bengaluru fc
and intersting hing is both goas scored by 2 ex atkmb players roy krishna and by javi

Last edited:
Perfect decision by Kerala blasters
Honestly, I do think that the goal should have been disallowed as we can clearly see that KBFC's GK, Gill was only adjusting the wall when they took the free kick.

Even BFC's Parth Jindal is criticizing KBFC through social media. They can't understand how much a refereeing blunder can cause in these kind of knockout matches & Ivan Vukomanovic done the right thing.

Honestly, I do think that the goal should have been disallowed as we can clearly see that KBFC's GK, Gill was only adjusting the wall when they took the free kick.

Even BFC's Parth Jindal is criticizing KBFC through social media. They can't understand how much a refereeing blunder can cause in these kind of knockout matches & Ivan Vukomanovic done the right thing.
Bro lines man can do that job
He can take the right call also var can handy although as per rule book goal can stand i think refree biased towards cheetri as bengaluru nothing but team of indian national team captain

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock