Hero ISL 2020-21 Season

I guess this is because the large fan base coming to ISL because of MB and EB. Most Bengalis i have met in my life support at least one of these two club. While never seen anyone supporting Mohamdean SC.

I guess this is because the large fan base coming to ISL because of MB and EB. Most Bengalis i have met in my life support at least one of these two club. Whole never seen anyone supporting Mohamdean SC.
Also apart from these 2 Kerala Blasters FC also has a good fan base as most of the times the comments under any posts from ISL in social media comes from fans of KBFC.
The have literally spammed the comments section of the ISL youtube channel.

I guess this is because the large fan base coming to ISL because of MB and EB. Most Bengalis i have met in my life support at least one of these two club. While never seen anyone supporting Mohamdean SC.
Yeah, actually this year I was more excited for ISL than IPL due to MB, as I have been a follower and fan of MBAC (Now ATKMB) from my childhood.
BTW personal question - Which team do you support in ISL ?

Last edited:
bro mohamedan also good fan base in west bengal yes they lack outside westbengal fanbase like east bengal and mohunbagan. but i think after died of sultan ahmed they face financial problems and also bad politics of club officials ruin them. as a east bengal fan it's thriling to see mohamedan vs east bengal match they play huge part in kolkata league as a party spoiler/giant killer

Sorry for being off topic, which channel/ott has the rights to broadcast Calcutta Football League ?
last year shown in sadhana bangla news channel i think thus channel not available on any dth local cable might carry this channel but you can see this sadhana channel on their youtube page or jio tv

Love to see EAST BENGAL this year in ISL.
but I will miss ILEAGUE this year...
One Question :
Will star Jalsha Movies HD will show ISL in Bengali ? Or any other channel with multiple audio commentary with bengali audio.

Love to see EAST BENGAL this year in ISL.
but I will miss ILEAGUE this year...
One Question :
Will star Jalsha Movies HD will show ISL in Bengali ? Or any other channel with multiple audio commentary with bengali audio.
bro jalsha movies hd will not show isl this year.

only option left star sports 3 for multiple Audio which include bengali audio also ( but for me atleast i always skip bengali audio commentary just because manas and pallab they are too much biased about mohunbagan )

bro jalsha movies hd will not show isl this year.

only option left star sports 3 for multiple Audio which include bengali audio also ( but for me atleast i always skip bengali audio commentary just because manas and pallab they are too much biased about mohunbagan )
Yes I want those duo ...specially I enjoyed their commentary during CFL time...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock