Hero ISL 2020-21 Season

This is very odd, being a fan of bengal football and hardcore fan of East Bengal (or Kingfisher East Bengal) ,always wanted to see EB and MB in ISL.actually ISL was not fully success due to non inclusion of these two team. But now they are playing this year league
So waited them to see in HD with our own BENGALI commentary.
But sadly watching it in dull SD Quality.
Star should either telecast on star Jalsha Movies HD or provide atleast Multiple audio feed in their HD channels.
Star well aware that BENGAL and KERALA is big market of Football so they should think about it.

I am wandering how KBFC has 68% possession while 0 shot on target! This stat is really ridiculous. What do you guys think about this match?
1st match after lock down
players are not up to the mark, it will take more time
ATKMB played their match without having any practice match
the quality of Football was below Par, some individual brilliance was there definitely but hoping to increase the quality of the match.

This is very odd, being a fan of bengal football and hardcore fan of East Bengal (or Kingfisher East Bengal) ,always wanted to see EB and MB in ISL.actually ISL was not fully success due to non inclusion of these two team. But now they are playing this year league
So waited them to see in HD with our own BENGALI commentary.
But sadly watching it in dull SD Quality.
Star should either telecast on star Jalsha Movies HD or provide atleast Multiple audio feed in their HD channels.
Star well aware that BENGAL and KERALA is big market of Football so they should think about it.
Same issue bro. Last day I subscribed to Jalasha Movies HD, SS 1 Hindi HD, SS 1 HD but no HD channel is showing Bengali commentary. Bengali commentary available only in Hotstar app. So I've to get Hotstar VIP subscription for ₹365 last day. But Hotstar 1080p streaming quality is not as good as HD channel.
Currently watching ISL on my Firestick.

This
Same issue bro. Last day I subscribed to Jalasha Movies HD, SS 1 Hindi HD, SS 1 HD but no HD channel is showing Bengali commentary. Bengali commentary available only in Hotstar app. So I've to get Hotstar VIP subscription for ₹365 last day. But Hotstar 1080p streaming quality is not as good as HD channel.
Currently watching ISL on my Firestick.
This is a Deliberate move by Star to get more Hotstar VIP subscription. 👎👎👎

@Pallab501 @Optimus_Prime @snc_4998 bros i know and bengali commentary is love and we all want in bengali commentary in hd with bengali graphics.

but isn't it not good we atleast see a match of either eastbengal or mohunbagan match in tv in hd unlike last year when they play in i league and we have no chance to to stick with 1sports even ADTV customer also have no chance to see match in tv due to unavailability.

@Pallab501 @Optimus_Prime @snc_4998 bros i know and bengali commentary is love and we all want in bengali commentary in hd with bengali graphics.

but isn't it not good we atleast see a match of either eastbengal or mohunbagan match in tv in hd unlike last year when they play in i league and we have no chance to to stick with 1sports even ADTV customer also have no chance to see match in tv due to unavailability.
Yeah That's True
But I still can't understand why they didn't use Jalsha Movies HD this year, as last year they did air the matches in JM HD and I watched the complete season in HD with Bangla commentary there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock