Hero ISL 2020-21 Season

As there is AFC Cup and AFC champions league fixtures in the month of January, February and World cup qualifier in March, i think ISL will continue till first half(Jan 10) and some 10-15 fixtures of 2nd half, Then pause for sometime, then restart.

This time ATKMB are playing in GS of AFC Cup while FC Goa is playing in AFC champions league GS as first Indian club. Both group stage are in February. There is also another play off spot for AFC cup given to BFC. While that may not materialize because of lack AFC license of Pakistan, Sri Lankan clubs. They are from middle of February. So i think ISL will be scheduled till February 10. Then AFC competition. Then camp for WC qualifier. Then resume. But Late march mean IPL will be there.

Star will broadcast ISL on 15 channels this season. No pre match show according to a source.

The reason Sony is far better broadcaster than Star...
The hype is off the roof this season after addition of 2 old clubs. Still instead of creating more hype for el classico and derby match, they choosed to telecast Dream 11 IPL on 11 channels at same time. That too highlights. Now their whole facebook page and twitter is spammed by football fans. Really a bad broadcaster. SONY is better in every aspect.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock