Hero ISL 2020-21 Season

Yes I want those duo ...specially I enjoyed their commentary during CFL time...
bengali commentators list 👇
7j0znrU.png

The Indian Super League 2020/21 matches will be broadcasted on Star Sports 1 SD & HD, Star Sports 2 SD & HD (English); Star Sports Hindi 1 SD & HD, Star Sports 3, Star Gold 2 (Hindi), Asianet Plus, Asianet Movies (Malayalam); Star Sports Bangla; Star Sports Kannada; Star Sports Tamil; Star Sports Telugu and Star Sports Marathi in India on TV. For streaming- Jio TV and Hotstar VIP.
For those who need it.

Sorry to say this, but Star Sports network is really a third class sports network. One of the most important markets of ISL is West Bengal where they are promoting ISL heavily even in Streets. Also they are promoting the Bangla commentary of ISL in every Bangla channel. I also wanted to listen to the Bangla commentary as it suits best with matches of MB & EB, but sadly not a single channel is carrying it in HD, and I cannot watch sports in SD as it looks very bad, so it's bad luck for the Bangla commentary lovers. They could have used Jalsha Movies HD, or atleast provide multi audio in SS2 HD, but sadly they didn't. So now I am forced to watch with English commentary due to no other option.

Sorry to say this, but Star Sports network is really a third class sports network. One of the most important markets of ISL is West Bengal where they are promoting ISL heavily even in Streets. Also they are promoting the Bangla commentary of ISL in every Bangla channel. I also wanted to listen to the Bangla commentary as it suits best with matches of MB & EB, but sadly not a single channel is carrying it in HD, and I cannot watch sports in SD as it looks very bad, so it's bad luck for the Bangla commentary lovers. They could have used Jalsha Movies HD, or atleast provide multi audio in SS2 HD, but sadly they didn't. So now I am forced to watch with English commentary due to no other option.
They had plans of launching SS3 HD earlier this year, but sadly got deferred, which actually costed now.

What's with this production? Why th they are showing full name of clubs in score box? It is taking so much space and the score board should be in far left side. The score box is now in center-left. This is looking odd!

What's with this production? Why th they are showing full name of clubs in score box? It is taking so much space and the score board should be in far left side. The score box is now in center-left. This is looking odd!
There is no proper short form for teams in use till now. Also there is name change, newbie, so it's better to start with full name.
Score board will be far left if it is SD. Whether it's football or cricket, Star puts left and right clean and crops feed for SD production so as to see in real ratio.

First half Hindi Commentary key words- Hindustan, Desi, IPL, Dubai, Mohan Bagaannnn, Hindustan vs Spain, Introduction about coaches. 👍

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock