Help with Laptop issue

That first issue can be solved by Uninstalling the driver. Steps- Go to Device manager- Mice and other pointing device- Then ELAN Touchpad- Then drivers- Uninstall driver. It will uninstall it and prompt you to restart laptop. Then it will be solved.
/Yet to solve 2nd issue.
2nd issue also looks like driver problem to me. As you mentioned the delete button automatically activates sometimes, It's definitely not a physical problem.

2nd issue also looks like driver problem to me. As you mentioned the delete button automatically activates sometimes, It's definitely not a physical problem.
Yes. It was some software problem. I restarted in clean boot mode. That problem is not happening for now. :)

Updates- Those issues resurfaced. So i took my laptop to nearest service center. He said the keyboard has some problem and replacement will cost 8000. So i deactivated it. And now using an external keyboard. Thanks for all the help.

Updates- Those issues resurfaced. So i took my laptop to nearest service center. He said the keyboard has some problem and replacement will cost 8000. So i deactivated it. And now using an external keyboard. Thanks for all the help.
8k is too much, try some local shop or order from Amazon and try replacing on your own. There are lot of YouTube videos explaining the process.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock