Discussion General discussions and updates on Credit cards

Of late, many scams are happening, like stating false CC benefits like free movie tickets, X rewards, lifetime free etc, stating that it's pre-approved and other things. Please don't fall for this trap as these are just for getting commission and the cards are not processed. I have fallen for this trap and your CIBIL score is affected. Please never entertain all these and very rarely these things get processed. Apply for CC only through their official websites.

Within 2 months of opening a Kotak 811 account, I got a Pre-Approved offer for Kotak League Platinum VISA Credit Card. But I was hoping for Rupay variant. Is there any way to get the Rupay variant?

Within 2 months of opening a Kotak 811 account, I got a Pre-Approved offer for Kotak League Platinum VISA Credit Card. But I was hoping for Rupay variant. Is there any way to get the Rupay variant?
Get it you will also get rupay virtual cc

After getting Card you will get invite link on Whatsapp
Great.

After applying, I got the application reference number. But when I try to track the application status through their website, it says "Invalid Request - No record found".

Update:

Applied on 24th. Got approved on 31st.
Virtual card is now available on Kotak app.

And guess what?
It's RUPAY. 🤣

Not sure what happened, but I am not complaining.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock