HBO content removed from Disney+ Hotstar in India

Paramount never own Marvel Studios, it's Parent Independent Company Marvel entertainment Acquired by Disney in 2009.
I never said they did.
Strongly disagree with you. Those older Marvel movies are forgetful. I don't even recall having any shows. Disney is handling Marvel properly. I don't think anyone can do justice to them. Talking about justice. Warner Bros has DC. Just see the state of DC. Apart from cartoons. Everything else sucks.
The issue is with their phases. I feel they are pushing more content to increase library.
Phase 1 and 2 was undoubtedly the golden era. Now with 3 and even 4 it doesn't feel the same.

Phase 1 and 2 was undoubtedly the golden era
Phase 1 and 2 movies also Disney's UTV umbrella released in India.
Phase 1 and 2 was undoubtedly the golden era. Now with 3 and even 4 it doesn't feel the same.
Guess what, spending billions of money for theatrical made movies. Simply released on their own Streaming platforms, from these things they lost huge money and later one of the Actress/executive producer of movie put lawsuit against parent Company.

Not just India release the time when marvel was not part of Disney plus was the golden era.
Marvel part of Disney only from phase 1, but movies available on Netflix, Amazon and jio cinema before Disney plus launching.

Is this why we get unwatchable Hotstar originals? 😜

Anyhow I am fine as long as I get to watch Disney Channel shows, The Simpsons and The Family Guy.

How much are you willing to pay for Hotstar now without HBO's content?

How much are you willing to pay for Hotstar now without HBO's content?
xNlsy9S.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock