Has Jio changed your internet usage, experience & will you continue after december?

• Thread starter PRK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 47
  • Views: Views 4,487

Will you continue with Jio after 31st Dec 2016 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Speed is somewhat good but Airtel show something else on ads and doing exactly opposite. My situation is like a resident of Paradise colony in this Airtel Ad

Only difference is that after getting a call back from Airtel they simple closed that docket without solving anything . So I will definitely  switch all my 3 Airtel to Jio  :dodgy

I will stick with Jio.149 plan is good for calling purpose and there is also unlimited night data for downloading purpose.I already closed my 2 Airtel postpaid number.So a big yes to jio

rtz2042 bro, that is called some AWESOME speed... 61Mbps :clap :luv :shy

I have very bad experience with Jio
Low network...
Battery Drain fast using DATA even on charging...
Over heating when data on.

Hike said:
I have very bad experience with Jio
Low network...
Battery Drain fast using DATA even on charging...
Over heating when data on.
Are you using jio4Gvoice app?

Rkkaundal said:
I will stick with Jio.149 plan is good for calling purpose and there is also unlimited night data for downloading purpose.I already closed my 2 Airtel postpaid number.So a big yes to jio

But, BEWARE: Night data is only between 2AM to 5AM. Also, you need to have some program in your device so that it'll download in that time! Jio said that they'll give, but I don't know about it.

Prathamesh said:
But, BEWARE: Night data is only between 2AM to 5AM. Also, you need to have some program in your device so that it'll download in that time! Jio said that they'll give, but I don't know about it.
IDM has that schedule download feature

Network is getting down.. earlier it was good... Their customer care service terrific... Vodafone is way better...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock