Has Jio changed your internet usage, experience & will you continue after december?

• Thread starter PRK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 47
  • Views: Views 4,504

Will you continue with Jio after 31st Dec 2016 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, a big yes for me. This is the only provider which gives a full network at my home at every place. The rest can't even give me a decent 3g network also. Moreover the speed is also awesome in my place. I was fed up with all the other networks in my place and this has been a welcome change. I have a myfi 2 device and a few jio Sims and I will be more than glad to keep all of them running.

It is obvious the speed has come down drastically and call drop not at all improved. The level of call drop is now at 80%. I am not sure the reason is due to interconnection problem or problem with Jio itself. Unless Jio addresses these issues My  Jio SIM will find a place at DUST BIN

Frequent call drops are a regular issue with jio. But then again net is good. I would go for a "yes" Currently having two other sims - aircel & Vodafone. Aircel is my primary number wont port it. But yes, if jio improves services then will port vodafonfe to Jio.

Will continue using Jio to see whether it lives up to my expectations. Then only I would decide on captioned topic.

rtz2042 said:
As of now, network is getting better day by day. But its too early to tell whether i will use after 31st dec or not.
Calls are getting easily connected and luckily, being in Agra, a 2 tier city, am getting decent speeds.
Here is speed test results from recent days..

And, this is not just on speed test. I daily need to upload big files and with Jio, am able to upload files superfast and also getting 1mbps to 4mbps on torrent.

61Mbps! No congestion in your place yet. Awesome speeds for you man.

Prathamesh said:
61Mbps! No congestion in your place yet. Awesome speeds for you man.

Don't quote images bro :no:k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock