Has Jio changed your internet usage, experience & will you continue after december?

• Thread starter PRK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 47
  • Views: Views 4,490

Will you continue with Jio after 31st Dec 2016 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
rtz2042 said:
^ Of course they are gonna say that because nobody in the industry wants loss in business. I agree there might be congestion in jio network at your place but it wil surely be sorted out soon.
Well, i understand your anger but no point in that. Stop using jio and enjoy vodafone. As simple as that..

Please be aware that congestion will only reduce the speed. Congestion will not disappear the network.

In my location not even 50 will use Jio network.

Even in manual network search the Jio is not visible. It's with across all mobile brands.

Balaji G said:
Please be aware that congestion will only reduce the speed. Congestion will not disappear the network.

Even in manual network search the Jio is not visible. It's with across all mobile brands.

You can only wait for them to setup new tower at your place.
Also, in manual search, you need to have 4G sim in 4G phone to detect it (incase you missed it, not mocking you)

Balaji G said:

Poor coverage and bad speed exists here also. Just have a look at this, also notice signal strength what I am getting in my home indoor

47341d5586fa2fc63b59591b9d96ef66.jpg

Prathamesh said:
You can only wait for them to setup new tower at your place.
Also, in manual search, you need to have 4G sim in 4G phone to detect it (incase you missed it, not mocking you)

Here in my location tower is there. I think Jio is deliberately reducing the signal.

In manual search it's showing Airtel, idea and reliance 4G towers. I am using 4g sim on my 4g phone only. Old note that I am using only single and no dual sims.

in my area jio stops its signal for almost 2 hrs.... now speed reduced to 30-40 kbps ????

ssjambla said:
in my area jio stops its signal for almost 2 hrs.... now speed reduced to 30-40 kbps ????

Bro, that might be due to upgradation in your area..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock