Harman Kardon Invoke review

Reaction score
android-authority-harman-kardon-invoke34-840x473.jpg

The Good Sound quality is better than Amazon's line of speakers and an Invoke purchase includes unlimited Skype calling.

The Bad Cortana needs a much wider set of skills, as Alexa does more and offers more integration with smart home platforms.

The Bottom Line If you're a fan of Cortana, Windows 10 or Microsoft in general, Harman Kardon's Invoke is an exciting new smart speaker with quality sound and most of the expected smart speaker tricks.

Unlike Amazon and Google, Harman Kardon has a long and respected audio lineage, and that's why we had high hopes for the Invoke's sound quality. The speaker has three compact "woofers," three tweeters and two passive radiators. On paper, that's a more formidable driver array than the $99 Echo and even the $399 Google Home Max.

Origin Cnet

Looks cool, I'm always impressed with Harman Kardon and I've experience with Alexa and It's interesting, but in India, you can't have the whole potential of it.

Last edited:
And our heroe's rival review Amazon Echo (2017)
Now it has cool wooden design and only 100$

With a variety of new designs, the new Amazon Echo is better-looking than the original, just as smart, and a lot less expensive. The addition of an aux out jack lets you connect it with your existing audio setup. It's also a slightly better listener than before.

The Bad Though fine for casual listening and strong enough to fill a room with music, the Echo still doesn't sound as good as premium, high-fidelity speakers. The volume ring of the original is gone, replaced with the cheaper volume buttons of the Echo Dot.

The Bottom Line Alexa is still the most compelling voice control platform, and the new and improved Echo should only boost her momentum. It's well worth $100.
The new Amazon Echo is better than the first -- and a lot less expensive

f13a550e5401b586524c454a323dc7de.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock