• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 1,360

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Union minister Sanjeev Balyan has said that the Central government is working on formulating the population control law.

He said that even PM Modi had stressed on the need for population control from the Red Fort on August 15. This appeal has defined the status of the population control bill, which will soon be presented in the Parliament.

Answering a question, Balyan said, "Population explosion is the reason for most problems we are facing in this country. Pollution, poverty, and lack of sanitation facilities are all related to high population and 'Bharat Mata' cannot bear this burden anymore."

Govt working on formulating population control law: Union minister Sanjeev Balyan

Controlling population is good but why they bring other person from other countries(CAA) what a joke. I don't want this any political issue but as a citizen I have right to say something about this

Controlling population is good but why they bring other person from other countries(CAA) what a joke. I don't want this any political issue but as a citizen I have right to say something about this
No one bringing they are already here do you even read CAA? And, why bringing this CAA in every thread?
There is seperate discussions going on!!!

Government is on fire for introducing new GOOD bills in parliament.
Apart from this they must keep in mind that the population control should be for limited period otherwise we have to suffer from lack of youth in population like China.

Last edited:
Most educated families now have only 2 children considering the astronomical cost to raise a child up. Schools are so darn expensive and I am not even going to talk about college expenses.
But it is a good legislation.

Though its a gud thought, but this govt is only interested in Socio-reforms.... and not concerned abt d economy....

cow killing, mob lyncing, azaans ( loudspeaker prayers ), article 370, triple talak, ram mandir, NRD, CAA... etc etc and now this

Where is d manufacturing sector... ? Where is the agriculture sector ? How man jobs are being created ?etc etc etc.........

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock