Good News Got samsung galaxy s7

• Thread starter Thread starter amansingh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 16
  • Views Views: Views 1,552

amansingh

Reaction score
hello guys i bought S7 from flipkart on bbd sale.
guys i have some issues , hope somebody helps.
1. camera: my find camera working awkward. like it elongates the pik. eg if take selfie then myface will be lot smaller and body bigger.what cud be the issue?
2: it is having android version 7 nougat loaded. but on flipkart is shows marshmallow. why so?

Last edited:
Congratulations bro..
No idea about your first query but don't worry about software version. Flipkart guys do not update so frequently. It's good that you have received updated version of android.
Please share pics and seller details.

hello guys i bought S7 from flipkart on bbd sale.
guys i have some issues , hope somebody helps.
1. camera: my find camera working awkward. like it elongates the pik. eg if take selfie then myface will be lot smaller and body bigger.what cud be the issue?
2: it is having android version 7 nougat loaded. but on flipkart is shows marshmallow. why so?
Congrats! For the selfie issue, you need to turn off all the effects like slim face. Click on the face icon on the bottom right and turn them off.

ya bro i read that. i got the accessories . mine screen cover was also not placed properly...m not sure but i think there was dust...

Last edited:
ya bro i read that. i got the accessories . mine screen cover was also not placed properly...m not sure but i think there was dust...
And what about Sim Ejector Tool?
Does the phone looks like refurbished or used?

Last edited:
IN Flipkart they increse price 1 to 2k in all product & given discount 25% bllah bllah.... they cheted

Back
Top Bottom