Got a new One Plus 3T as birthday gift

kumarvishwas

Contributor
Reaction score
Got a new One Plus 3T from Dad on my birthday,I was in a mess on which phone to buy,and thought that I'll buy the phone after returning to Pune,but Dad surprised me on birthday :)

After a week's usage I have certain pros and cons with the phone
Pros:
Almost everything is perfect from the camera to the performance,got the phone on Marshmallow and on switching it on got an instant update for Nougat
Has a very sleek design,aluminium metal back adds to beauty and light weight(felt much lighter as my Zenfone 2 was heavy than this)
Almost stock android UI
Tons of gesture supports,we can even change how the buttons behave,like swap the back and recent apps button,can also use on screen buttons
Dash charge is the selling point of this device,charges from 0 to 100% in less than 1.5 hrs,although I feel the battery is less and I only get screen on time of about 4.5 hrs and less on heavy usage still dash charge is amazing.
Fingerprint sensor is fast if I compare with Redmi Note 3 or Lenovo Vibe X3

Cons:
No Infrared blaster(it should have been present as it's a very basic and useful feature)
FM Radio should have been there
Although the design of the phone is beauty but with only one fall it can shatter into pieces
Camera bump at the back might make camera lens vulnerable to scratches so a back case is necessary
Low light camera is not good when compared to my Zenfone 2(maybe due to the absence of dual tone LED flash)

Overall I am loving this phone presently and I guess it is worth the money we are spending
I have also ordered and received today original OP3T tempered glass from One Plus store and wanted to buy back cover but both black apricot and ebony wood are out of stock,so have temporarily ordered Nillkin frost shield back cover from Amazon

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock