Google TV - News & Updates

In April, we announced the availability of more than 800 free TV channels on the Live tab in the U.S., including built-in channels directly from Google TV. Today, we’re adding more than 25 new channels to Google TV’s lineup that you can watch right out of the box — no separate app download or sign-in required.

When can we expect live TV features in India? FiretvOS currently have many OTT apps integrated in the live TV tab. So. I guess this feature can be expected in the near future.

"Shop" category added.

MNqY1HU.jpg

jI3UsNA.jpg

rSl87UY.jpg

Shop Tag is avail only in my Mi Box 4K...

It's not yet avail in Sony Bravia 4k TV..

I love this view on Google TV. This is what I want to see when I turn on my TV. Pressing "Home" button on the remote should take me to this view. I hate seeing the ads and recommendations view. Also a "Search" button can be provided on the remote. Pressing it should bring up a search view in which we can search for apps and content.

9Cs7YgN.jpg

I love this view on Google TV. This is what I want to see when I turn on my TV. Pressing "Home" button on the remote should take me to this view. I hate seeing the ads and recommendations view. Also a "Search" button can be provided on the remote. Pressing it should bring up a search view in which we can search for apps and content.

9Cs7YgN.jpg
Here in India this listing comes either we select Apps in the top section or in your apps single line app list last option See all in Home page...

No need to use search button...use voice assistant to get ur desired app...

Here in India this listing comes either we select Apps in the top section or in your apps single line app list last option See all in Home page...

No need to use search button...use voice assistant to get ur desired app...
Here also, I got this view with "See all". I am saying that I want to make this the default view. In settings, I can select "Apps only view". But in that view, also I am seeing ads. Below ads, the apps are placed.

Using voice assistant, sometimes I get wrong results. I prefer typing although it is difficult.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock