Google TV - News & Updates

Which version do you have? Maybe newer versions will get first and old versions will get later. I have Android TV 12 and Live tab is available now.
I think android 12 not get any android tv..

My sony tv android 9
Chromocast with google tv running android 12
But both tv not get live tab...
Any app required for live tv channel?
Have you run system update? I got it after getting April 1, 2023 security patch.

No app is required to get the 77 built-in channels.

Have you run system update? I got it after getting April 1, 2023 security patch.

No app is required to get the 77 built-in channels.
In chromecast with google tv i m got April 2023 update...

In chromecast with google tv i m got April 2023 update...
Try this: Scroll down to bottom of home screen. You will see "Manage Services". Click on that and you will see OTT apps list. Turn everything to ON position.

Try this: Scroll down to bottom of home screen. You will see "Manage Services". Click on that and you will see OTT apps list. Turn everything to ON position.
I know this ..already turn on...
Share pic if possible.....I don't think Google tv user got live tab in india.

Patchwall TVs may not get it. Doesn't Patchwall have its own Live tab?
So patchwall is just an optional custom skin. The Android TV launcher is still there and can be used as default. The live tv channels are available through Patchwall+ app but the live TV tab in Android tv home screen aggregates live TV channels from all the installed OTT apps much like Jio Tv+ does in the Jio STB. And it would be really cool if they aggregate the channels from Patchwall+ along with the ones from Zee5, Sony liv, Discovery+ etc

Chromocast with google tv factory reset but not get live tab.....I don't think this live tab for india...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock