Google TV - News & Updates

Have you run system update? I got it after getting April 1, 2023 security patch.

No app is required to get the 77 built-in channels.
For my Redmi TV the last security patch was for June 2021. Been 2 years since I got one.

The channels which are available in India are playing without any error.
TIF3AP7.jpg

✅
Fast x advertisement not available in Google tv india....
Thats doubt for me more...
Pluto TV is not showing for him. That means he is not using VPN.

I know. Is it because he is using USA VPN? Then why Pluto TV is not coming?
I'm not using any VPN. I was watching Satellite TV channels and then suddenly Android Launcher opened automatically with a prompt of free Live channels. & I am also noticing that I'm getting ads for apps and products which aren't available or banned in India.
uHI4ONP.png

P.S:- 3 days back, Our society whoever has Airtel Xstream connection with copper wiring got replaced with Fibre wiring & new modem was installed for free because copper wiring had frequent signal drops and instability.

Edit:- Live Category automatically removed.
Tm7dMcb.jpg

Last edited:
Google TV amplifies its free live channel roster..
Google TV is expanding its live offerings by adding 27 new free TV channels, bringing the total to 104 channels accessible without additional apps or signing in.
Some of the highlighted shows on these channels include popular titles like Top Gear and Baywatch, offering a variety of content for viewers.
Football enthusiasts will also benefit from the seamless integration of NFL Sunday Ticket into the Google TV interface, providing easy access to live out-of-market Sunday afternoon games and game highlights

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock