Google Play Store - News & Updates

Play store gone desi with the download count... Not sure when it was implemented but i came across it today only..

oyFbh7W.jpg

Manage apps is now redesigned, they removed separate tab for Beta apps, filter is also missing to find all beta apps at one place
5eBvE4s.png

qAkAfer.png

QBEugg3.png
I really am not a big fan of this new UI. It's the worst UI I have ever seen of Google Play. I have been using since the time Google Play switched from being Android Market.

Last edited:
This week we’re launching “Offers” — a new tab in the Google Play Store app to help you discover deals in games and apps across travel, shopping, media & entertainment, fitness, and more. The rollout is underway and it will be available to more people in the United States, India and Indonesia over the coming weeks, and more countries later in 2022.

dw1U4bq.jpg

Sections like “Offers for apps you might like” help you easily find deals that are relevant to you. We’re partnering with developers of some of the top apps and games on Google Play to add new, fresh deals every day. As Allison Boyd of Strava explains, “Offers is a win-win. We get an additional touchpoint with people to share information about a valuable promotion or update, and people can easily redeem the offer by opening the Strava app from the Offers tab

.”Offers on Google Play: a new destination to find great deals

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock