Google Play Store - News & Updates

0sFEH2N.png

HQkG0F8.jpg

Couple of menu changes as posted by @Kannadiga bro above.

how to find gift card nearby store or market
I am finding many mobile & electronic store but not found google gift card in nearby area I am visting jio stores & coffee cafe day but not available these stores

how to find gift card nearby store or market
I am finding many mobile & electronic store but not found google gift card in nearby area I am visting jio stores & coffee cafe day but not available these stores
Paytm, FreeCharge apps has option to buy play store gift cards. You can buy online using debit cards. Minimum amount is ₹100. Look out for offers. I got ₹80 cashback on ₹800 from Paytm.

Stay entertained and informed from home
Google Play also has a collection of special deals including offers on apps for movies, TV and comics and fun ways to learn something new. If you’re looking to game with friends, you can #PlayApartTogether and explore these multiplayer games. For a throwback option, we’ve compiled a few retro arcade games to bring back childhood memories. In the U.S., we’ve also extended the free trial for Google Play Pass to 30 days to give you and your family more time to enjoy games and apps without ads or in-app purchases.

If you’re looking for apps on your big screen, Google Play is adding more collections to Android TV. Your favorite streaming apps are now organized in one row under “Stream the shows and movies you love.” You can also pick up a new hobby or skill with TV apps under “Learn new things.” If gaming on the TV is more your style, you can now find games to “Play with your remote” and “Play with your gamepad.”

You know why no one pays for apps. Cause the ones who pays goes through whole lot of inconvenience. Lots of my paid apps like Game of Life, Nova Launcher were asking me to pay on a new device. Than I had to go through a whole lot of third party to find, locate and restore. :dodgy2:

You know why no one pays for apps. Cause the ones who pays goes through whole lot of inconvenience. Lots of my paid apps like Game of Life, Nova Launcher were asking me to pay on a new device. Than I had to go through a whole lot of third party to find, locate and restore. :dodgy2:
If apps implement it the proper way, this is no worry at all.. Majority of apps don't implement properly

Implement what? :huh:
Like whether any of the accounts signed in on the phone have downloaded the app once or have they purchased content even once or not. All of this if done properly, users won't have to worry about their purchases not showing up on other phones..

In “social” category, the indigenous apps trending among the top 10 are— Josh, Snapchat, Sharechat, MOJ
, Roposo and Chingari. In education segment, apps like Ap Sarkar Seva, Drishti, Saraldata, Voot kids, PunjabEducare, Doubtnut, Kutuki Kids, are new favourites, whereas in health and fitness category Aarogya Setu app leads followed by other indigenous apps like Stepsetgo, Home Workout, Loss Weight app for men, Increase Height Workout, Six Packs in 30 days.
After PM Modi's Mann Ki Baat, desi apps in top 10 on Play Store - Times of India

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock