Google Play Store - News & Updates

RE: Earlybird images of Google Play Store v5.0.31.

dinesh jain said:
yes its upated to 5.0.38

xclusive..

image.png

:HELLO What’s NEW in this version (version 5.0.38):

1. Use Google LVL protected apps.
2. Offline verification
3. New lucky patcher patching needed any more
4. Can not download paid apps for free directly
5. Disable self updating
6. Billing and License Verification to Proxy does
not work
7. Refund button reworked
8. Bug Fixed

:tup

Google Play Store v5.1.11 With 'My Accounts' Page Starts Rolling Out

google_play_store_v5111_apk_ndtv.jpg

Looks like Google is wasting no time in bringing more features when it comes to their Android app market, as it starts rolling out Google Play Store v5.1.11.

The new Google Play app has begun rolling out according to Android Police, which also provides the apk. The updated app brings some minor changes in the design and introduce more personalised section for paying for apps and keeping a record. Google Play v5.1.11's biggest new feature is the full-height navigation drawer, which also lists the new My Account page showing the order history of the user.

The My Accounts page also includes options for adding a new debit or credit card, redeeming gift cards, buying Google Play credit and adding PayPal information. Also noticed is the new real-time card shadows on handsets running the latest Android 5.0 Lollipop. Some design tweaks are also visible in the My Apps page.

The update might take some time to reach all the Android users. If you can't wait, you can download the Google-signed apk file via Android Police and installed manually.

To recall, with the introduction of Android 5.0 Lollipop, Google also started rolling out its Play Store version 5.0. The most notable change of the Google Play was the more vivid palette of colours, and a flatter look that's more characteristic of the Material Design philosophy.

Last month Google also announced the updated Google Play services 6.5 for Android developers that included several new features for Google Maps, Google Drive, Google Wallet, and Google Fit APIs. It was also noted that Google Play services 6.5 for Android 5.0 Lollipop devices also adds the 'Trusted places' option in the Smart Lock menu.

Google Play Store v5.1.11 With 'My Accounts' Page Starts Rolling Out | NDTV Gadgets

RE: Google Play Store v5.1.11 With 'My Accounts' Page Starts Rolling Out

Fast Update Madhan bro.... :)

Google Play Store v5.1.11 With 'My Accounts' Page Starts Rolling Out

Now updated... :tup

43b48e3536bb857ed737728c8da5133c.jpg

Mine was also updated to Google Play Store v5.1.11.

Nice information madhan bro.

Good Share bro.Mine also updated :tup

But can't enter or save my debit card to Google playstore. Shows invalid one. :(

Re: RE: Google Play Store v5.1.11 With 'My Accounts' Page Starts Rolling Out

nambbus said:
But can't enter or save my debit card to Google playstore. Shows invalid one. :(
Is your country setup properly?

nambbus said:

AFAIK, Axis bank, ICICI, CitiBank and HDFC are the only Indian Banks whose DEBIT cards are accepted by Google (same for Paypal as well)...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock