Google Play Store - News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter iS THAT ME
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 730
  • Views Views: Views 146,325
RE: [Latest version v7.4.12] Google Play Store News & Updates

It's from server side. U can do whatever you want but unless google push it it to you it will not update. So apk mirror is only option left

sumitroy said:
you can try my method I updated my and now its latest. When you uninstall updates of play store via app info its restore the default play store and when you launch the default (factory version of play store) play store for first time its forces play store to update and when you open second time its updated to the latest version
Imp: keep internet on

Sarkar said:
It's from server side. U can do whatever you want but unless google push it it to you it will not update. So apk mirror is only option left

Right... it will not update till server pushes the update... On the other hand we have to enable Auto Update .. then only it will get the update provided by Server .. most of the time we get latest from external site ...

Last edited by a moderator:

sumitroy said:
After uninstalling updates of play store when you open the app for first time it opens the factory version and when you open second time it opens the updated version keep internet on 
please post play store version bro: open play store settings scroll down play store version (this will verify you got the latest)

Snaps added earlier it shows 7.6.08 now after updated from the Mr.Bhat bro link now it shows 7.7.31 :)

Alternatively, you can always tap on the version number which is located under settings of play store app - it will auto download the app within few minutes, just make sure you keep the internet connection on as it will download the update hiddenly in background and no notification will be shown.

my version number is 7.6.08.N and I got the new UI (seperate updates installed library beta)

Bapun Raz said:
APKMirror is safe to use, download link of latest version:

It has to be safe as it is run by Android police people.

Sorry Gobinaaath bro my method didn't work for u. It did work on my one device and I tried today on my second device it didn't worked. I think sarkar bro is right its updated from the server. Anyway  I'm happy that mr bhat method worked and you were able to update play store :)

Back
Top Bottom