Google Play Store - News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter iS THAT ME
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 730
  • Views Views: Views 146,325
RE: [Latest version v7.4.12] Google Play Store News & Updates

sumitroy said:
me too got the update :ohya  and the new interface is nice and clean and it also tells the update size of the app...as I had to open the app page and then scroll down to read more update size. Good update. Now the app update and installed apps are shown separately :) .

The separation of installed and app updates are good move. But previous UI was clean and better imo. Easy to use too.

Last edited:

Mine is still on 7.5.08 ..

Gobinaath said:
Mine is still on 7.5.08 ..

if you haven't got the update go to app info tap force stop tap clear cache tap clear data tap uninstall updates (imp) wait for few minutes then open  play store it will be updated to latest

I got latest version Yesterday...
sNkjw9h.jpg

sumitroy said:
if you haven't got the update go to app info tap force stop tap clear cache tap clear data tap uninstall updates (imp) wait for few minutes then open  play store it will be updated to latest

Yeah done bro thanks ;);):):tup ..

Last edited by a moderator:

Gobinaath said:
Yeah done bro thanks ;);):):tup ..
After uninstalling updates of play store when you open the app for first time it opens the factory version and when you open second time it opens the updated version keep internet on 
please post play store version bro: open play store settings scroll down play store version (this will verify you got the latest)

[Latest version v7.4.12] Google Play Store News & Updates

I am still on 7.5.08 [emoji19]

Mr.Bhat said:

you can try my method I updated my and now its latest. When you uninstall updates of play store via app info its restore the default play store and when you launch the default (factory version of play store) play store for first time its forces play store to update and when you open second time its updated to the latest version
Imp: keep internet on

Back
Top Bottom