RE: [Latest version v5.7.6] Google Play Store News & Updates

Mmadhankumar bro, I got a update directly to version 5.7.10

VestS8A.jpg

Mine is 5.6.8

ABCDEFGH said:
Mmadhankumar bro, I got a update directly to version 5.7.10

That's weird bro... 5.7.6 seems to be the latest stable build... I can't find any info about 5.7.10 anywhere on the net except few rumors... maybe your phone is haunted... [emoji89] [emoji89] [emoji89]

[emoji13] [emoji13] [emoji13]

[Latest version v5.7.10] Google Play Store News & Updates

@A2H bro, forgot to update you... actually 5.7.10 was released few hours after v5.7.6 came out... v5.7.10 fixed few bugs that popped up in v5.7.6... that's why you directly got that version... I came stop by stop but you took a bypass express... [emoji13] [emoji13]

49de617f3f9c60ac9e08f0b232ca25b9.jpg

RE: [Latest version v5.7.10] Google Play Store News & Updates

finally mmadhankumar bro updated with 5.7.10 :tup

one query bro.. how you used to update it manually??? or it updates automatically??

wewake said:
finally mmadhankumar bro updated with 5.7.10 :tup

one query bro.. how you used to update it manually??? or it updates automatically??

Manually bro... i always update the Play Store manually as soon as new version comes out... thats how i get the updates well ahead of other users... ;);)

mmadhankumar said:
Manually bro... i always update the Play Store manually as soon as new version comes out... thats how i get the updates well ahead of other users... ;);)

Bro,if possible please tell how to update manually:shy:huh

mmadhankumar said:

Bhai, but I and you got on the same day only :shy

Vicky said:
Bro,if possible please tell how to update manually:shy:huh

i am subscribed to few Android/Tech blogs/forums which notifies me as soon as a update is available... eg: AndroidPolice, XDA, APK Mirror etc.

i am notified about all new updates of various apps well ahead than it is released on Play Store.. but i manually update only the Play Store and wait for other apps to be auto-updated... :k:k:k

ABCDEFGH said:
Bhai, but I and you got on the same day only :shy

that was your lucky day bro... :lol normally it takes few days to few weeks for auto update as you can see replies from other members in this thread... :k

Thanks expert bro:luv:luv:tup:tup & my device also auto update after 2 week or 1 month:shy & expert bro always first:clap:clap:luv:luv:tup:tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock