Google Maps Updates

:(for me soi's thinking went right.

incident 1) once using google map in gujarat's city ahmedabad there was street where i was suppose to turn but google's map said there is no street.

incident 2) as per location service of android my own house in which i am staying on gujarat's rajkot city. mark of gps location navigation and map are found always off the mark by 150+ meters.
:confused:confused:confused:confused:confused

Your phone gps and compass needs to be calibrated. 150 meter ofcourse is way beyond error limit. Max error can be 5-10 meter

Your phone gps and compass needs to be calibrated. 150 meter ofcourse is way beyond error limit. Max error can be 5-10 meter
no chance sarkar bro as my current phone is new buy from march 2017 and second event is not from single device inspection.

devices with same out.
1) motorola moto m ( my current )
2) samsung galaxy note 3 ( my old,currently with my father )
3) lenovo k6 power ( my young sister's current )
4) asus zenfone 5 ( my father's old )
5) samsung galaxy s2 duos ( my father's old used in release of phone to 2014 )
6) asus/google nexus 7 tablet 2012 edition
7) apple iphone 4s,6,6s & 7

all devices in list hold for same result even after re calibration on purchase day it self. result before and after calibration stay same. results are same for many calibrations since 2007 to 2017. even on phone of some guest at my home is also 50+ meter of the mark.

Google Maps has started showing a travel time graph for directions

Google is always adding something new to Maps, but not everyone gets the new stuff at the same time. Right now, it looks like Google has added a nifty travel time graph to directions so you'll know how much traffic there will be. This appears to be one of the rare instances where a new feature was quietly rolled out to all users in the space of a few weeks.

You'll see the new graph at the top of the directions when you select a destination in Maps.

Google Maps has started showing a travel time graph for directions

Google has now introduced a 'Question & answers' section to its Maps service on Android, apart from mobile search. As you might have guessed from the name, the new section essentially allows users to get answers to their queries regarding a specific location on the map. Users can ask and get answers to their questions with the new section and business owners can also interact directly with people as well.

You Can Now Ask Questions About Places on Google Maps and Search

All your questions answered on Google Maps and Search

Q%2526A%2520%25281%2529.gif

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock