Google Chrome - News, Updates & Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 340
  • Views: Views 40,916
Chrome stable channel updated to Version 71.0.3578.98

You can now enable Google Chrome’s dark mode on Windows, here’s what it looks like [Gallery]

chrome-canary-force-dark-mode.png

Chromium Blog: Building a Better World Wide Web

Today, the Coalition for Better Ads announced that it is expanding their initial Better Ads Standards beyond North America and Europe to cover all countries, worldwide. Following the Coalition’s lead, beginning July 9, 2019, Chrome will expand its user protections and stop showing all ads on sites in any country that repeatedly display these disruptive ads.

Have you all got used to the new tab UI of Chrome browser? I'm unable to adjust to it and have been using Cent browser as an alternate. However, I'm worrying that the security might be compromised on it. Just wondering why Google is so adamant on pushing this new UI, not even letting us disable it through Flags!

Have you all got used to the new tab UI of Chrome browser? I'm unable to adjust to it and have been using Cent browser as an alternate. However, I'm worrying that the security might be compromised on it. Just wondering why Google is so adamant on pushing this new UI, not even letting us disable it through Flags!

I use dark theme(the incognito dak theme) always so whitish UI does not bother me

I use dark theme(the incognito dak theme) always so whitish UI does not bother me
I already have dark tabs by default. I think it's because of the Windows dark theme I use. But my problem is with the space occupied by the new tabs and the overall UI. The bookmarks bar doesn't show all the folders, it hides few due to increased space between each folder. I feel as if the whole browsing area is shrunk in this UI!

This new theme uses more space. I didn't like that either. But I still use chrome because (I feel) it is more secure (compare to other chromium browsers).

Waiting for MS-Edge chromium based browser.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock