Breaking Google 'Banned' Huawei from using Android and Google

• Thread starter Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 54
  • Views Views: Views 7,992
Google play services are region specific and if they want to comply with US regulations, why cant google block their services only in US and can continue providing outside US. As per my knowledge Huawei is not completely sanctioned by US , as they can still sell their smartphones. Is it because google registered in US ?

Last edited:
The Portuguese company Aptoide is negotiating a partnership with Huawei. Aptoide is one of the biggest alternatives to Google's content store, having more than 900,000 applications and 200 million active users.

Portuguesa Aptoide já negoceia com Huawei para ser alternativa à Google
If I am right Aptoide stores APK, so that confirms that new Huawei OS will be able to run Android apps? Aptoide app store has paid apps available for free, it also keeps hacked/cracked apps so what about safety, can we trust Aptoide?

If I am right Aptoide stores APK, so that confirms that new Huawei OS will be able to run Android apps? Aptoide app store has paid apps available for free, it also keeps hacked/cracked apps so what about safety, can we trust Aptoide?

Yes Huawei OS will support all Android apps. However Aptoide should remove all cracked apps from their store before becoming a official store for any brand. If they join hands as is then publishers may not publish apps on it. Also Google would force publishers to pull out of Aptoide. Instead, Huawei should ask publishers to publish apps directly on their own store, Appgallery. Google can't do anything in that way.

Back
Top Bottom