Breaking Google 'Banned' Huawei from using Android and Google

Huawei already said that they have build their own OS. If that's true then it will be amazing to see the competitor of Android and iOS.
Hmmm.....that's nice i guess mostly within few weeks or months everything will be back to normal

Reason is Donald Trump's Trade War with China, he declared National Everything and ordered all US companies to stop business relations with Chinese companies.
I don't think it's because of Trade war. There are other Chinese companies like Vivo, Xiaomi etc. Why hasn't google suspended these other services?

I don't think it's because of Trade war. There are other Chinese companies like Vivo, Xiaomi etc. Why hasn't google suspended these other services?
According to BBC, The move comes after the Trump administration added Huawei to a list of companies that American firms cannot trade with unless they have a licence.
Google restricts Huawei's use of Android

What I know is that Huawei is banned in US, If not banned, Huawei will be the top selling smartphone in the world overtaking samsung.The reason US told is huawei may peep into US national security and leak data. But the real reason may be trade war. And now, google may be helping US.

Last edited:
This move will Directly Benefit Samsung. Look at the graph, Huawei shares were on Rise and could have easily crossed Samsung very soon.

RXCqgyZ.png

Chinese Economy is basically based on Exports, they don't want to Increase Trade War. But, People of China are already boycotting Apple, Boycott Apple is trending on Chinese Social Media apps.

‘Boycott Apple’ movement gains new traction in China as US trade dispute continues
You can boycott America. You can't boycott American propaganda which is its culture. Chinese people will boycott iPhones. Can same people boycott McDonald's, Avengers, American Music etc.? America has edge when it comes to boycotting.

i don't think this will affect Huawei android Security update.... Android is a open source... anyone can build from the source....

yes, google play service may be withdrawn... but almost all OEM have there own app store...
Yes Android is open source, but for phones that came with play store, in order to get an update approved, they'll need Google permission, which they have lost access to now..

My Huawei P20 Lite working fine till now. also received May 2019 security patch last week.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock