Breaking Google 'Banned' Huawei from using Android and Google

I think Google might be digging its own grave by allowing others to produce their own OS, though quite a few have tried in the past to bring alternate to andriod, i guess huawei is not a novice player in this field and if it launches its own OS it might bring an alternate options for people in future. Time will tell whats in near future

Yes Android is open source, but for phones that came with play store, in order to get an update approved, they'll need Google permission, which they have lost access to now..
honor/huawei phones have seperate store like Galaxy/Mi store ?

Why this change :huh: Is it due to USA ban Huawei phones ?

Having bought honor play regretting already updated are slow and some bugs like battery drain issue, Carrier aggregation were never fixed.. And now this.. Should have gone for poco back then😠

Not only phones but also on all huawei products including 5G network gear, devices like router and chips/modems
Now their market share will drastically fall than :dodgy2:

A report recently came that Huawei was testing fushasia OS on Honor Play..Lets see..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock