Breaking Google 'Banned' Huawei from using Android and Google

i love huawei and using p9 lite :love:
and i was going to upgrade to p30 lite
apple is so hurt that huawei became 2nd overtaking apple , i hope huawei will do something :win:
China namba wan 😝 😂

Google has suspended it's business operations with Huawei Effectively Immediately.

Huawei Technologies Co Ltd will immediately Lose access to Updates to the Android Operating System, and the Next Version of its smartphones outside of China will also lose access to popular applications and services including the Google Play Store and Gmail app,” Reuters noted.

This means that there will be NO further Android Updates and Security Patches for any Huawei device, including the new ones like P30 and P30 Pro, Mate 20 Pro, and others.
Honor, a sub-brand of Huawei, was going to launch Honor 20 on Tuesday, in London, after this ban it’s unclear what they will do now.

Huawei has immediately lost access to Android and Google

Anyone here using Huawei or Honor Phone?
Yeah.. Honor 9n, Honor 8X for wife. Ordered Honor 10 yesterday. Cancelling it after seeing this o_Oo_O

Yeah.. Honor 9n, Honor 8X for wife. Ordered Honor 10 yesterday. Cancelling it after seeing this o_Oo_O

Is Google trying to monopolize Smartphone field? Then I bet this will backfire and this will be starting of a new Era.

Last edited:
Kirin is a good processor and much better than Exonys of Samsung, no heating problem, no lag etc.
Yes, true bro. Im using Honour 9 lite with Kirin 659 which is lower series processor. No lags on daily usage & heating issues.

Last edited:
After reading through the whole thread, i see there are too many doubts and questions regarding the Huawei ban.. let's throw some light..
  • This ban doesn't make your existing phone to stop working immediately. All Google related apps and services will continue to work. Google would continue supporting your devices.
  • However, Google will not be providing any further Android updates. But, Huawei would still support it and provide updates if necessary.
  • Google cannot stop Huawei from using Android OS as it is open source. It's upto Huawei to decide if they will use Android or own OS.
  • All Huawei phones in future will not have Google apps. There's no guarantee that a third party install would work as well. Because Google will not provide it's Google Play services to those devices and apps which requires them might have issues.
  • There's a possibility that future Huawei devices to be tagged as "uncertified" and Google can prevent it's apps to be installed on such devices.
  • What the ban means? US department of commerce added Huawei to its entity list, meaning they can't use any US technology or have business relations with US firms.
  • Why the ban? US intelligence agencies believe China uses Huawei devices to spy on US. In other words, Huawei sharing user data to China govt.
  • Is it true? I don't know. But in my opinion the real reason behind this ban is Huawei's business relations with Iran and Syria.
  • Can Huawei survive? Ofcourse yes. They do have their own CPUs and working on own OS. They just need to replace with non American companies for other components.
  • The biggest loss for Huawei would be the Google Play Services, without which a lot of apps would behave weird. For, example DDF push notifications may not work on your new Huawei device 😜
  • There's another big threat which would be faced by existing and future Huawei users. BUG FIX. If at all, Google finds a vulnerability in its Android OS, it will share it with OEMs atleast a month before it reveals it to the public. This allows OEMs to customise the update as per their wish. But from hereon, Huawei can only get to know the fixes along with public release. This leaves Huawei devices vulnerable until they patch the fix.
Too tired after writing this essay. Gonna sleep.😂😂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock