Google Assistant News and Updates

I'm got notification, "Google Assistant now Available on your device, Tap to use it."

After selecting Voice Search option got the notification
d0092a89ed9b0a8de92d1a2f77d1b284.jpg

Just try and reply it
Bro...Yesterday I updated to MIUI8.5 in my RN4. But I haven't got this Icon in google tools folder. I restarted the device too. Do you have any idea how to get it.

Got it. Thanks :)

Last edited:
Google plans to further improve the core of Google Assistant, it said, as the AI-powered virtual assistants gain more ground and the space gets more competitive. At its developer event Google Developer Days (GDD) Europe, the company made the announcement and teased a host of new functionalities that are in the pipeline for its virtual assistant service.

An executive with the company said Google Assistant can now recognise speech much more efficiently, even in noisy environments. It is also getting much faster at decoding the commands, the executive said.

One such example, another executive shared, was being able to describe the event that occurred in a movie - in the most vague terms - and Google Assistant still being able to figure out the name of the title you're looking for.

Google is also planning an improved version of translation service, which is capable to handling a bunch of statements provided in foreign language, and it can tell you what those means in the language you prefer.

Google Is About to Make Its Assistant Much Smarter

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock