Goods & Services Tax (GST): What became dearer and cheaper

One query: Will DSLR camera become dearer after GST?
I am looking to buy one. Should i wait?

Bro Ecommerce prices are going to shoot up a lot according to me. These websites used to just pay CST (5%) and avoid VAT(13-15%) of deliery state, so they could sell cheaper than local shops the same product. Now they will have to pay GST (IGST) which will be equivalent to GST applicable to stores, so it will bring price parity between them. But consumers will have to spend more than before to shop online.

Pre GST sales going on everywhere, check if you are getting a good deal! ;)

Pre Gst sales are attempt to loot customers imo.. i am not finding lower price on anything as compared to earlier days..

Pre Gst sales are attempt to loot customers imo.. i am not finding lower price on anything as compared to earlier days..
Prices are up and same as MRP then discount. Previously those were cheaper with no / less discount. Baat toh ek hi hai bhai!:mad:

Guys, this info regarding cars is wrong.
Either price will be same or reduce for normal cars (3-5L).
Only for HYBRID cars price will increase (which cost higher).

Though in initial few months there might be some up and downs, but prices will remain same or come down from today's.

Last edited:
ROFL :D :rofl

No. I don't own any kind of car. Having bike, that's all. :( :s

I said because i have came through such people and some are really nice while some are not having any sense at all like shawl bro said! :shy

ya a costly/sports bike :tongue

Why everyone is supporting GST? When rates are going high for daily items? (ya they are not very high just 1.rs-10.rs max) and In my state movie tickets price was 150/100 but now they are 200/120 due to gst

Is that because they believe in modi and bjp or can see something useful in this or no one really understood this or doesn't care much about it?? If congress did something like maybe they might have got backfired in their 10yrs rule and lots of negativity in media and everywhere...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock