Goods & Services Tax (GST): What became dearer and cheaper

5tsgllT.jpg

one of the replies I got on whatsapp group :- "I purchase clothes only once a year, not a big deal if GST becomes 12%". These are the same people who dont eat Onions and Tomatoes. What do they strive on then?
The eat 💩 (ice-cream) feed to them on social media sites. Just ask them price hike of any products. They point to vaccines. Like government can't afford to vaccinated. Than same people says PM Cares funds vaccination, all the test and government runned COVID facilities.

Many of these proposed rate changes mark a reversal of the rate cut decisions taken by the Council in November 2017 and December 2018, in the run-up to the 2019 general elections.

Many of these proposed rate changes mark a reversal of the rate cut decisions taken by the Council in November 2017 and December 2018, in the run-up to the 2019 general elections.

It is clarified that no feedback from States has been sought on the GST rates for any specific items or specific proposals to restructure the rates and the reports regarding the same are purely speculative without any basis in fact.
Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock