Discussion General Football Discussions, News & Updates

Fc Barcelona are The Champions of The Spanish Super Cup!
Great performance from Gavi 1 goal 2 assists, Lewandowski 1 goal and Pedri 1 goal. Frenkie de jong was superb too. Totally outclassed Real Madrid by 3-1 in Final :nj:
473KCqh.jpg

GnGo8qT.jpg

ZI6Hgyy.jpg

dtDeFl4.jpg

Last edited:
Fc Barcelona are The Champions of The Spanish Super Cup!
Great performance from Gavi 1 goal 2 assists, Lewandowski 1 goal and Pedri 1 goal. Frenkie de jong was superb too. Totally outclassed Real Madrid by 3-1 in Final :nj:
473KCqh.jpg

GnGo8qT.jpg

ZI6Hgyy.jpg

dtDeFl4.jpg
Congratulations barca

But something happens with carlo Ancelotti after wc he barely able to deliver good performance with real Madrid looks like he wants real Madrid sack him so that he can join brazil team

Match ends PSG 5-4 Riyadh XI

Goal from Messi, Neymar, Ramos, Marquinhos, Ekitike
2 goals from Ronaldo, 1 each from Jang and Talisca

Still with the quality PSG should have been more one sided but I think the red card in the first half made the match more evenly match If you consider Messi, Neymar and Mbappe in any team can be evenly matched but for 60mins when all the 4 greats were on the field it was evenly matched with the score just 4-3 when Mbappe scored the penalty

Some pics of last night Match

uGQdqW8.jpg

PUrDwle.jpg
ly0iUxN.jpg

Wished srk was there last night
No better then that
Srk vs ab
Lm10 vs cr7

MifAvxD.jpg
There was a moment which I loved in the first half after the red card to Bernat where Messi looked at Ronaldo in an expression which I thought was how does he keep doing this at this age

teIXxTE.jpg

Its just one fans not liking the other but they have mutual respect for each other something very few rivals in the sport have. All of us are lucky to have watched both of them at their prime for 15 years competing with each other and yesterday we might have witnessed them for the last time together on the same blade of grass #Legends #Respect

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock