Discussion General Football Discussions, News & Updates

Ronaldo is glory hunter and smart.he knows with juve he wont win champions league .and with city he will get carbao cup and fa cup in free
Plus stop calling him snake he was never loyal 😅

I am honestly disappointed with both Mbappe and Ronaldo. Both have no sense of loyalty. Football is all about loyalty first. There are people who support small local club which don't even play in 1st division only because clubs are close to their heart. What these modern day footballers are doing is killing it. I honestly hate these kind of people. Professionalism is not a defense against everything. Don't betray those fans who made you. Mbappe is understandable. But Ronaldo is the insane. He should have just joined PSG if trophy is the aim. They will win a lot of ligue 1 and domestic trophies these years.

I am honestly disappointed with both Mbappe and Ronaldo. Both have no sense of loyalty. Football is all about loyalty first.
Bro i know its hard to accept but when neymar signed with psg for 200 million.football ,transfer market ,loyalty all those changed that day😔

after agent neymar's successfull messi transfer.

now agent kdb on the verge of successfull transfer
ReBjOsI.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock