Discussion General Football Discussions, News & Updates

Copa and Euro 2021 is at the same time right? I don't think Sony will buy the rights best Hope for us is Eurosport
bro date is same but not time

time is issue for sony coz copa matches start from late night/early morning
timing clash with not issue with euro cup
but eurosports more likely good broadcaster to telecast coz they already show mls which match time also similar like copa

bro date is same but not time

time is issue for sony coz copa matches start from late night/early morning
timing clash with not issue with euro cup
but eurosports more likely good broadcaster to telecast coz they already show mls which match time also similar like copa
Bro by time i meant to say they will happen at the same timeframe means on the same days... Eurosport is the only option because Star doesn't give a s##t Sony has Euro and 1sports have NIDHAS TROPHY 🤣 so fingers crossed for Eurosport 🤞

mbbape scored hattrick like his idol cr7 in camp nou

RwKtKpf.png

Sad for barca fans but maybe true
Ev0EBEZ.jpg
Barca will be good without Messi. They will get rid of his huge wage and also it will help them rebuild their club. That said the investment they made on Messi will also give dividend in years to come. Probably for next 25-40 years. He inspired a whole generation to support Barca. The fan base he made for Barca is very huge. They just need a good coach and a great rebuild.

wSOERff.jpg

The rights renewal negotiation process with Sony could not yield desired results, UEFA decided to go to the market and has initiated the tender process.
Via Insidesport

wSOERff.jpg

The rights renewal negotiation process with Sony could not yield desired results, UEFA decided to go to the market and has initiated the tender process.
Via Insidesport
Another nightmare for football fans in india.already we don't have la liga,bundesliga ,copa del rey ,copa america nd major football competitions on tv
Hope sony will renew.(BTW I READ IN 2020 THAT SONY HAVE CHAMPINS LEAGUE RIGHTS TILL 2023

Currently LaLiga also is in the market with their rights package and had initiated tender process after deal with Facebook failed to get renewed.FROM INSIDE SPORTS

hope la liga comes back on tv

Another nightmare for football fans in india.already we don't have la liga,bundesliga ,copa del rey ,copa america nd major football competitions on tv
Hope sony will renew.(BTW I READ IN 2020 THAT SONY HAVE CHAMPINS LEAGUE RIGHTS TILL 2023
I'm confident that at least uefa competitions won't go off tv as Broadcaster earns quite good from this . But this time it will be tough for Sony to get the rights as Eurosport will also look to get these rights fingers crossed 🤞

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock