Discussion General Football Discussions, News & Updates

tonight psg match in coupe de france neymar included if he play in playing xi my prediction he will again injured and miss ucl match of dortmund as his sister birthday is around psg management lost their mind by include neymar 😂😂😂😂

bOe6CVH.jpg

Source

kerala blasters set to appoint i -league winning coach kibu vicuna
ISL: Kerala Blasters set to appoint Kibu Vicuna as head coach | Goal.com

Each club will have the option of signing either six or seven foreign players, but unlike the previous season, there should be at least one overseas player who hails from an Asian Football Confederation (AFC)-affiliated country. The maximum squad size will also be increased as the clubs will be allowed to register up to 35 players in their squad.
Indian Super League's regulations for 2020-21 season | Goal.com

If the i league won't continue then what will happen to the promotion slot to ISL? Will the current 2nd runner EB will be promoted to ISL as MB and ATK are merging? And does that mean we can see 12 teams playing in ISL? Can someone please give me summary of that AIFF Roadmap for ISL Like how they are planning the structure and promotion? And what happend to that One city one club rule? EB and ATKMB both are from Kolkata.

Last edited:
If the i league won't continue then what will happen to the promotion slot to ISL? Will the current 2nd runner EB will be promoted to ISL as MB and ATK are merging? And does that mean we can see 12 teams playing in ISL? Can someone please give me summary of that AIFF Roadmap for ISL Like how they are planning the structure and promotion? And what happend to that One city one club rule? EB and ATKMB both are from Kolkata.
below you will get all info.
AIFF's roadmap gives every entity in Indian football a chance to be a part of the top tier

covid just ruin all plan of eastbengal club they will annouce their most anticipated merger news with celtic /rengers on end of march and as per unofficial source red chillies also loking to invies becuse srk tries to buy stake in atk and that not happen and east bengal and srk have good reletionship.
but my personal opnion is i league and isl both league should marge like english premire league and make 20 team tournament nd after that start relegation procedure this will make indian football most intersting

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock