General Discussions on Bharti Airtel

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 594
  • Views: Views 88,464
Offering 28 Days Validity same as 265₹ plan
jQz0Z8d.jpg

Has Airtel changed recently to allow queuing of different Unlimited plans?

I just recently activated 1 year 2GB/day (Rs2999) plan for my friend, without knowing he already is having 1.5GB/day for 1 or 2 more days. Luckily, this plan got added to queue and 2GB plan activated only after the completion of 1.5GB/day.

Why I am asking is, my dad's Airtel number has 80 days (1.5GB/day) of validity left. Can I do Rs1799 recharge (24GB / year) now ? Whether it will be queued also or get activated immediately ?

Thanks in advance, friends.

Last edited:
I know if we failed to recharge, our Incoming Calls blocked. Surprised today incoming SMS also blocked. :LOL:
OTP required for One Online Payment, but lots of Try OTP not received, after recharging 99 OTP received. "Upper Wale Teri Leela Anmol Hai"

Is airtel 4g dongle available these days if yes from where can I purchased, I can't find details on airtel website, what's the cost and monthly recharge. Thanks

Is airtel 4g dongle available these days if yes from where can I purchased, I can't find details on airtel website, what's the cost and monthly recharge. Thanks
These are easily available in offline stores as well as amazon. The dongle requires airtel sim to be added separately and the monthly cost depends on prepaid/postpaid plan you will take for sim.
I find these dongle better than Jiofi as these enable sms to be sent through browser instead of using separate app like Jio4G app.

Has Airtel changed recently to allow queuing of different Unlimited plans?

I just recently activated 1 year 2GB/day (Rs2999) plan for my friend, without knowing he already is having 1.5GB/day for 1 or 2 more days. Luckily, this plan got added to queue and 2GB plan activated only after the completion of 1.5GB/day.

Why I am asking is, my dad's Airtel number has 80 days (1.5GB/day) of validity left. Can I do Rs1799 recharge (24GB / year) now ? Whether it will be queued also or get activated immediately ?

Thanks in advance, friends.
Looks like nobody has idea regarding that and it is expected as "Airtel is totally Unpredictable wrt prepaid and reaching their CC executive is like catching the Unicorn. So I decided to bite the bullet and find it myself.
[1] Asked the Airtel store guys, they have NO IDEA.
[2] I tried Airtel Thanks app, there is NO info regarding recharge queuing at all and their Chat Bots are good for nothing, as expected.
[3] Then asked my recharge store friend, he said "with Airtel it is always over-writing current plan" and when I asked about my friend's recharge queue, he was amazed, but still said what I really don't want to hear, "I will recharge for you, but you should not ask if new plan starts immediately".
[4] Later I looked for ways to connect Airtel CC from other number and I got "98941 98941" as number for calling CC from other number for TN Circle. (I don't want to call from my dad's number and I have Airtel Postpaid number). After typing some 30 something numbers (incl twice my dad's number for confirmation), I got one CC executive today morning @ 6AM. I think he is working from home, as I heard the morning alarm / crowing sound of Rooster in background. Man, he has got all the necessary details, I was looking for and I am submitting below:-
  • You can queue only the UL plans WITH DAILY data over Daily data plan.
  • It doesn't matter if its 1GB/day or 1.5GB/day or 2GB/day. You can mix and match any daily data plan over any other DAILY data plan. It will be queued.
  • You can queue more than two daily data plan (over daily data plan)
  • If you try yearly UL plan over daily data plan (my case), yearly plan gets activated immediately.
  • Queuing Yearly UL plan over yearly plan will work as usual.
Conclusion:-
So from my experience, early morning is best time to catch the CC executive, Airtel allows queuing of multiple recharges of Daily data plan of any value / any validity / any amount of daily data & don't mix daily data plan with yearly data plan, latest plan will get activated.

Looks like nobody has idea regarding that and it is expected as "Airtel is totally Unpredictable wrt prepaid and reaching their CC executive is like catching the Unicorn. So I decided to bite the bullet and find it myself.
[1] Asked the Airtel store guys, they have NO IDEA.
[2] I tried Airtel Thanks app, there is NO info regarding recharge queuing at all and their Chat Bots are good for nothing, as expected.
[3] Then asked my recharge store friend, he said "with Airtel it is always over-writing current plan" and when I asked about my friend's recharge queue, he was amazed, but still said what I really don't want to hear, "I will recharge for you, but you should not ask if new plan starts immediately".
[4] Later I looked for ways to connect Airtel CC from other number and I got "98941 98941" as number for calling CC from other number for TN Circle. (I don't want to call from my dad's number and I have Airtel Postpaid number). After typing some 30 something numbers (incl twice my dad's number for confirmation), I got one CC executive today morning @ 6AM. I think he is working from home, as I heard the morning alarm / crowing sound of Rooster in background. Man, he has got all the necessary details, I was looking for and I am submitting below:-
  • You can queue only the UL plans WITH DAILY data over Daily data plan.
  • It doesn't matter if its 1GB/day or 1.5GB/day or 2GB/day. You can mix and match any daily data plan over any other DAILY data plan. It will be queued.
  • You can queue more than two daily data plan (over daily data plan)
  • If you try yearly UL plan over daily data plan (my case), yearly plan gets activated immediately.
  • Queuing Yearly UL plan over yearly plan will work as usual.
Conclusion:-
So from my experience, early morning is best time to catch the CC executive, Airtel allows queuing of multiple recharges of Daily data plan of any value / any validity / any amount of daily data & don't mix daily data plan with yearly data plan, latest plan will get activated.
I don't know when airtel will change. The other day, I recharged my dad's airtel number for 99 from Airtel Thanks app. I've linked my Amazon account to the app and been using for sometime without any issue. So as usual I clicked pay with Amazon. Got a message something went wrong. The page didn't react at all. So I pressed recharge again. Boom! Recharged twice. And didn't queue or extend the validity.

Reached out to Twitter support via DM. No reply. Tried again, no reply. Until now, they haven't responded.

So I emailed Nodal officer but received a template reply with 10 days resolution time. Seriously 10 days?

After few days, sent a follow up. Same template!

Again repeated the same, surprisingly, this time they changed the template. But they changed name and number of someone else. Yes they shared me someone else name number.

I reported it as a security breach, again template reply to ignore and same date and time.

After several days, the amount was refunded to my Amazon pay.

But I don't know why Twitter support ignored me. I don't know why the app allows the same recharge within few seconds. Several operators do not allow same value transaction for few minutes. Why can't they implement a small feature? How can they be so careless and send the name and number of someone else?

Even in this situation, airtel is being airtel and Vi is being Vi. They're incorrigible!!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock