General Discussions on Bharti Airtel

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 596
  • Views: Views 89,568
I guess he meant the secondary sims which people may choose to discard rather than porting to another operator.
That's also not possible those who connected those numbers into payment medium especially for aadhar linked mobile number we have to go enrollment centre to do changes I don't know how many will take this much step especially me 🥱

I'm damn sure you have all the answer of above questions but still asking 🤣😝
Kuch bhi! 😳
Tell na I have to do smart recharge to send Port SMS or I've to do complete unlimited recharge 😔

Previously I need to do a smart recharge and my talktime balance was utilised to send PORT SMS.

Kuch bhi! 😳
Tell na I have to do smart recharge to send Port SMS or I've to do complete unlimited recharge 😔

Previously I need to do a smart recharge and my talktime balance was utilised to send PORT SMS.

The below pack is must to send port sms if ur main balance is below ₹1 then you to do ₹10 top-up to send port out sms coz it's ₹1 chargeble 😔

hdjgMU8.jpg

I guess he meant the secondary sims which people may choose to discard rather than porting to another operator.
Correct bro. Secondary sim users (around 5 to 10 crores) will drastically reduce and Jio will deactivate all inactive/no recharge numbers soon and Oneday, Airtel will start Jio way with unlimited plans only.

The below pack is must to send port sms if ur main balance is below ₹1 then you to do ₹10 top-up to send port out sms coz it's ₹1 chargeble 😔
lRVl58j.jpg

No I also recharged my grandmother sim card with 155 and utilise free SMS I got with it. Despite having zero main balance.

lRVl58j.jpg

No I also recharged my grandmother sim card with 155 and utilise free SMS I got with it. Despite having zero main balance.
You can use free sms in Nil balance no issues in that but you must have main balance atleast ₹1 to send sms to 1900 atleast in my case try about urself

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock