• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 594
  • Views: Views 88,350
Smart recharge of Rs 128 removed from Airtel website today
Yup from app too 🤣

tZQNV3f.jpg

128 no more valuable at all after price hike and jio 91 unlimited plan 🤣😝

2 new data add ons. 98 is Wynk Premium plan, but can't understand logic with 108 because you can get 12GB data with 118 add on
NkOFD1H.png

Last edited:
but can't understand logic with 108 because you can get 12GB data with 118 add on
Bro one more hectic scenario is ₹10 difference between 98 and 108 with 1gb data difference now compare 98 with 118 add-on ₹20 difference but data difference is 7gb 🤣😝

Just Airtel thinks

Cracking Up Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Bro one more hectic scenario is ₹10 difference between 98 and 108 with 1gb data difference now compare 98 with 118 add-on ₹20 difference but data difference is 7gb 🤣😝

Just Airtel thinks

Cracking Up Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Having too many plans is a curse to customers. I once recharged ₹150 instead of ₹148 on some Vodafone 2 GB unlimited plan in 2013. I got some miss called call back pack activated. Lost half my allowance on monthly recharge.

Having too many plans is a curse to customers. I once recharged ₹150 instead of ₹148 on some Vodafone 2 GB unlimited plan in 2013. I got some miss called call back pack activated. Lost half my allowance on monthly recharge.
In pre jio era most of the values ended with '0' was a top-up coz top-up and full talktime is the life saviour for us that time but after jio it become bottom up now top-up are useless 😒😔

In pre jio era most of the values ended with '0' was a top-up coz top-up and full talktime is the life saviour for us that time but after jio it become bottom up now top-up are useless 😒😔
I rather have unlimited and video calls like we have now over top up. Remember that even ₹100 for ₹100 would also give you only 1 hour 40 minutes of talktime.

Earlier mobile adopter if they travel through time machine in 2021 would be so amazed. They had to pay for incoming calls too.

I rather have unlimited and video calls like we have now over top up. Remember that even ₹100 for ₹100 would also give you only 1 hour 40 minutes of talktime.
I too but reason I told is things are getting changing free fast these days everything getting hike in every second but that not the case of those days .. That time calls are used for urgent & needed purpose now it's like addiction .. In my neighbour house in my Flat one boy in bedroom by surfing internet and he called his mom's mobile who's in kitchen busy in cooking just to ask to switch on the AC switch .. the entire story I came to know while I'm heard the conversation between her and my mom in off late

See where we're heading towards 😤😒

Last edited:
After port out request now i recieved this sms from them 😝

dO1eyMF.jpg

Feeling After heard the Airtel port out fuming 😝

kEmr039.gif

If I recharge with Smart recharge 99 will I get incoming validity and will able to send Port out message?
Or I need to do top-up to send that SMS.
Or I need to recharge for a month to send Port out message.
Airtel is so much confusing don't know how you are doing with it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock