General Discussions on Bharti Airtel

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 595
  • Views: Views 88,734
If I recharge with Smart recharge 99 will I get incoming validity and will able to send Port out message?
Or I need to do top-up to send that SMS.
Or I need to recharge for a month to send Port out message.
Airtel is so much confusing don't know how you are doing with it.
In smart recharge we cant send SMS even if you have lots top up balance :angry2:
Need any unlimited pack
Earlier said by members they are charging for SMS now for Port 🤔
Yes now it so much confusion

I too going to port airtel to jio soon my unlimited pack is ending soon :sleepy2:

In smart recharge we cant send SMS even if you have lots top up balance :angry2:
Need any unlimited pack
Earlier said by members they are charging for SMS now for Port 🤔
Yes now it so much confusion

I too going to port airtel to jio soon my unlimited pack is ending soon :sleepy2:
Even in Jio you have to have an unlimited pack...

If I recharge with Smart recharge 99 will I get incoming validity and will able to send Port out message?
Or I need to do top-up to send that SMS.
Or I need to recharge for a month to send Port out message.
Airtel is so much confusing don't know how you are doing with it.
I'm damn sure you have all the answer of above questions but still asking 🤣😝
Even in Jio you have to have an unlimited pack...
Well in Jio there is no smart recharge concept all the packs in Jio are unlimited one so if ur a Jio customer want to port out must have unlimited plan (wrong though customer point of you)

In AVi smart recharge is there but you can't port out .. you must have unlimited plan moreover in Airtel you must have main balance to port out (not even looting it's luring the pocket of customer)

So wrong is better than luring IMO and most of the people point if you too 🙂

I'm damn sure you have all the answer of above questions but still asking 🤣😝

Well in Jio there is no smart recharge concept all the packs in Jio are unlimited one so if ur a Jio customer want to port out must have unlimited plan (wrong though customer point of you)

In AVi smart recharge is there but you can't port out .. you must have unlimited plan moreover in Airtel you must have main balance to port out (not even looting it's luring the pocket of customer)

So wrong is better than luring IMO and most of the people point if you too 🙂
All Jio, airtel and Vi are almost same. Nothing different. Nobody wants you to leave easily.

All Jio, airtel and Vi are almost same. Nothing different. Nobody wants you to leave easily.
Correct but Jio is lesser Evil compare to AVi in terms of user friendly except no sms service in ₹119 plan

Now all 3 telcos will loose consumers from Dec onwards, without porting, just throw the sims into bins.
Then how people will communicate via pigeon like old age era 😝

pigeon GIF

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock