General Discussions on Bharti Airtel

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 590
  • Views: Views 85,971
It should be, if my data pack going to end first then the data should be consumed from that pack only not from the base pack.
If it consumed fully then data balance should be debited from main pack only
In my case my 98 pack had 1 day validity and 48 pack has 28days validity. But data consumed from 48 data pack and whole 98 data balance got wasted.

₹48 plan works without a base plan with both incoming and outgoing validity.

Yes. If you recharge on 27th day leftover data gets carried over too.
Okay, so it looks like the 48 pack is not just a data pack, but also doubles as a main pack.

In that case, I believe that your old data balance from the 98 pack should still be available for you to use, albeit later. You should still be able to use it, if you fully consume the 3GB from the 48 pack before 28 days.

Also, the 98 pack data balance should be carried over again, if you recharge on the last day of the 28 days outgoing validity.

This time, for example, if you recharge with Rs.45 on the last day of your current 28 day validity period, you should still be able use your old balance from the 98 pack for another 28 days.

Okay, so it looks like the 48 pack is not just a data pack, but also doubles as a main pack.

In that case, I believe that your old data balance from the 98 pack should still be available for you to use, albeit later. You should still be able to use it, if you fully consume the 3GB from the 48 pack before 28 days.

Also, the 98 pack data balance should be carried over again, if you recharge on the last day of the 28 days outgoing validity.

This time, for example, if you recharge with Rs.45 on the last day of your current 28 day validity period, you should still be able use your old balance from the 98 pack for another 28 days.
Yes, you can use ₹98 plan with ₹48 plan.

98₹ And 251 data planas there or not?
I not getting it in airtel thanks app
Z1TPgOI.jpg

Airtel has blocked all types of msgs on ₹49 smart recharges. :mad: Now we can't send sms even though we have main account balance.:(

We can't send free messages to airtel Dth 54325.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock