• Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 3,811

Which Pay Later service you are using?

• Total voters

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello friends,
India is fastest growing economy and with that we are transforming towards cashless eco system. Most of us are using digital payment mode in one or another way. Similarly, we are using credit card and Pay Later services other than UPI and Debit Card.
Getting a credit card is not an easy task you need to have ITR or you need to have fixed deposit against your credit card or your bank can only offers you on previous transection. Whereas getting a Pay Later service is easy peasy task.
So, in this thread we are discussing about pay later options and service they are offering. Also, let us know which payment service you are using with poll attached.

Thanks

My Amazon Pay Later increased to 22500 from 7500
UzDfuiH.jpg

Is Pay Later similar to that of Bajaj Finance card? We get to pay for items on monthly basis?

I am using Amazon Pay Later and Slice.

Amazon Pay Later for regular monthly cashback on Shopping & Recharges/Bill Payments on Amazon Platform.

Slice for discounts on various popular brands (Dominos, KFC, Pizza Hut, Swiggy, Zomato, PVR, etc) and also recharges. It also has Zero Forex fees. So I can make international transactions without extra charges.

I am using Amazon Pay Later and Slice.

Amazon Pay Later for regular monthly cashback on Shopping & Recharges/Bill Payments on Amazon Platform.

Slice for discounts on various popular brands (Dominos, KFC, Pizza Hut, Swiggy, Zomato, PVR, etc) and also recharges. It also has Zero Forex fees. So I can make international transactions without extra charges.
Slice is not a pay later service bro it's CC but not work as a CC though 😅

I'm using Apay Later , Flipkart Pay Later , Paytm Postpaid & Simpl Pay applied for postpe , Freecharge pay Later & Lazypay but didn't get sanctioned

Apay Later awesome one to use with regular CB & discount on Bill payment and purchase auto repayment system also very smooth to repay I'll rate 5/5

Flipkart Pay Later also good similar to Apay Later to use purchase something in Flipkart for smaller amount repayment system also good like Apay Later only drawback no Bill payment option so will rate 4/5

Simpl Pay Nice to use for Rapido , Zepto & Zomato usage with good amount of CB and one more sweet feature if you spend less than ₹100 in simpl pay you no need to repay it in next bill generation untill unless you spend more than ₹100 but non repayment will affect your credit score though only drawback is no auto repayment system so I'll rate 4/5

Finally Paytm Postpaid one of the worst pay later i have used credit amount also low with spam message , no auto repayment system , looting in the name of convinence fee after spend ex) one time i spent ₹150 for recharge for that they charged me ₹15 as convinence fee so ditched use it anymore so I'll rate 1/5 as worst

Last edited:
Has anyone used PostPe?
It seems to have the best offers. But I have also heard bad reviews for the same.

For those who already has Amazon Pay ICICI card, does Amazon Pay Later still provide a value?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock